- In Stone and Fabric, Two Artists Explore the Quest to Find Home
- A Different Kind of Museum in Hong Kong
- At Art Basel Hong Kong, a Century of Mexican Creativity
- Country park, museum and art gallery Compton Verney is entering a new era under chief exec Geraldine Collinge who promises more diversity and plenty of fun for families
- From Singapore to Seoul, Asia’s rising art capitals vie for Hong Kong’s crown
- “Outside — Inside” Exhibit Coming to Artists’ Gallery
- Our American story is still being written
- Billie Eilish fan video resurfaces amid debate over gig etiquette
- Video Art on Display on the Facade of Jenoptik Headquarters through March
- Of Mythic Worlds, Drawing Center review — shapes in search of the eternal
- Spinnerbait Bass Fishing | A Lost Art Returns
- UMMA adds 3 new exhibits to curriculum/collection series
- Renaud Proch and Tony Karman on One of the Largest Gatherings of Curators in the U.S.
- Jeremy Scott turns scrap car parts into striking gowns
- If big brands copied their work, what are artists to do?, ET BrandEquity
Revamp coming to Las Vegas’ oldest shopping center
LAS VEGAS (KLAS)– Known as Las Vegas’ oldest shopping center, the Historic Commercial Center may soon see more restaurants, art exhibits, and alcohol to combat the deteriorating quality of the area. The district, located on East Sahara and.
Spotlight: Fantastical Landscapes Take on Conceptual Meaning in British Artist Neil Raitt’s Current Exhibition
Every month, hundreds of galleries add newly available works by thousands of artists to the Artnet Gallery Network—and every week, we shine a spotlight on one artist or exhibition you should know. Check out what we have in.